The company has since relocated its operations to Raleigh, NC, where 90% of their products are created. eco-kids manufactures safe, reliable children's art materials that foster exploratory behavior, promote discovery, and boost non-verbal, visual communication.
They aim to:
* Simplify children's toys.
* Remove gender/race biases from children's products.
* Create time and space for a child's inner journey.
* Emphasize the joy of discovery, imagination, creation and learning.
* Reduce screen time.
* Reduce/eliminate unsustainable ingredients, packaging and practice.
* Reduce plastic use.